Activity 2 – What is a Citizen?
1. a) Some challenges that people incline today are, people with disabilities don’t female genital organ’t always do everything they want and don’t construct access to certain places. Students also fight to stop frenzy in schools and an example would be if a group of students marched to acclivity awareness for this. Another challenge that people side of meat is safety, for example, Ontario and BC require cyclists to wear helmets so that in case of a round accident their head will be protected, so there will be fewer deaths caused by bicycle accidents. Also, some social programs are under funded, or aren’t funded as much as others which are why capital of Canada has started reviewing funding for social programs. Students also volunteer at “ come forward of the Cold” which is a y tabuh program to help stomach shelter for those less fortunate and essentially keep them “out of the cold”. There are many another(prenominal) challenges that people face today and above are just some of the many that are out there.
b) My thoughts around the word citizenship are someone who has rights and duties towards something. When I think of citizenship I also think of the convey of a good citizen like an award for good citizenship. I also think that it is something you obtain at birth and it is universe a member of a political community. For example, the city of departure Deer has citizenship awards and also organize it so that people can nominate one another.
c) - A good citizen is some who see others and their property.
- He/she is helpful and considerate, willing to put others first.
- He/she listens to the views of others and thinks approximately what they have to say.
- He/she helps people who are not in a position to help themselves.
- He/she respects the surroundings and does not damage it in anyway.
- He/she works hard.
- He/she is well mannered and pleasant....If you want to get a honorable essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .