I was motivated to pursue a career as a charge psychologist because I enjoy helping others with their kind and physical issues. I also like to give my thought process and listen to others. My goals in life are to find an internship coincident with my major, finish my bachelors degree with honors, continuing civilize to obtain my PH.D, and to go into business for myself. This assignment made me believe about my future career as a counseling psychologist. I had the opportunity to research varied fields of psychology. I researched my career goal via web and read a potty of useful information. While reading the difference articles, I was commensurate to obtain future career goals. I began to brainstorm different ways to set up and achieve my goals. I spy that I would set goals, but I would procrastinate on perusing them. This assignment also taught me how to set goals according to how I lived everyday life. I had to actually think about everything I did and write these tasks start on paper. By doing just that, I had the chance to edit unnecessary obstacles that would hinder me from completing my goals. I liked the fact that I was able to sit down and think about my future career goals.
Three likely jobs with a bachelors degree:
1.
Career counsellor help citizenry who have yet to choose a career path.
2.Rehabilitation Specialist- Provides comprehensive outpatient and residential treatment programs for people with Brain Injury and Neurological Dis instals.
3.Psychiatric Technician- Care for individuals with psychological or emotional conditions or disabilities, following the instructions of physicians or other health practitioners.
Two potential jobs with a gets degree:
1. Human resource analysts-primarily recruit and audience potential employees
2.Self-reliance specialist-help students self-monitor their academic progress by tracking their tutoring reports, returned work, and progress reportsIf you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment